Confessions of a Med Student: Back to school geekiness
And another Sunday, linking up
with Alyx from
Every day is a new adventure.
1. I can't sleep the night before school starts!
Call me a geek, it's okay. Really, I can take it. But I just get so excited to go to school, and make new friends. Even when I started kindergarten, my mom was stunned when I waved her off so I could go to class on my own. I was very serious about my work.
2. Back to school shopping is AWESOME!
Okay, so medical school is crazy expensive. But it's still fun to buy binders, and folders. Maybe it's my OCD, but the satisfaction I get from pre-flagging my textbooks with post-its is priceless.
3. I have already bought a planner.
And it's completely jam-packed with my daily schedule. Girl's gotta be organized, right? Riiiight???
4. I like to shop at Winner's for playful back-to-school items.
It can take quite a bit of searching, but you can find really awesome stuff there! From notepads, to planners. Cute stationary, and desktop items.
5. I have never been more excited to go back to school.